The health and safety of participants is a top priority for the ISSP 2021 Organizing Committee. Therefore, the format of the 15th ISSP World Congress switches to Virtual Congress for both overseas and local participants.
Below are presentation formats for Virtual Congress of ISSP 2021.
|Virtual Congress of ISSP 2021|
|Symposium /Oral Presentation/Give me Five-5 Slides in 5 Minutes Free Communication Presentation|
Note: As the issue of different time zone, joining Q&A session is not mandatory for overseas speakers/presenters.
- Please click here for downloading Guidelines for Recording the Presentation.
- Please click here for downloading Landscape PowerPoint Template.
- Please click here for downloading Portrait PowerPoint Template of Poster Presentation.
- The length of the Presentation Video, please do not exceed the required time.
|Presentation Type||The duration of Presentation||The duration of Q&A|
|Partnership Symposium||75 mins (Include Q&A session)|
|Oral Presentation||12 mins||3 mins|
|Give me Five-5 Slides in 5 Minutes Free Communication Presentation||5 mins||2 mins|
|Poster Presentation||3 mins||N/A|
- Note for Symposium Presenters Only: A 75-minute session presents 4 to 5 abstracts and Q&A session, the symposium organizer can assign each abstract’ s presentation time and organize the symposium directly. For Q&A session, Congress Committee recommends that the Q&A session could be in the end of the symposium after all presentation.
- Deadline for Uploading the Video and the Poster: Aug. 10, 2021