Considering the implementation and enforcement of border control measures among nations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the format of the 15th ISSP World Congress will be changed in to Hybrid Meeting which is IN-PERSON speaking for local speakers and presenters while overseas participants can choose onsite or virtual participation.
The purpose of Hybrid Meeting is not only to let overseas delegates who can join the 15th ISSP World Congress conveniently, but also to share scientific research and create an innovative academic exchange platform under the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below are presentation formats for Hybrid Meeting of ISSP 2021.
|Hybrid Meeting||Oral Presentation/Symposium/ Give me Five-5 Slides in 5 Minutes Free Communication Presentation||Poster Presentation|
|Virtual Presenter||Pre-recorded presentation Video & Q&A session LIVE||Provide electronic poster with PDF file|
|Onsite Presenter||Deliver the presentation at Congress Venue in person||Present the poster at Congress Venue in person|
Please refer to the information of ISSP 2021 Hybrid Meeting Registration Fee below.
*NTD=New Taiwan Dollar (USD1≈NTD29)
**Lowered Fee is only apply for Emerging Countries
|ISSP 2021 Onsite Registration Category||Early Registration||Pre-Registration||On-Site|
|Delegate: ISSP Member||NTD 11,600 (≈USD 400)||NTD 13,050 (≈USD 450)||NTD 14,500 (≈USD 500)|
|Delegate: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 13,340 (≈USD 460)||NTD 14,790 (≈USD 510)||NTD 16,240 (≈USD 560)|
|**Lowered Fee: ISSP Member||NTD 6,960 (≈USD 240)||NTD 8,120 (≈USD 280)||NTD 9,280 (≈USD 320)|
|**Lowered Fee: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 8,120 (≈USD 280)||NTD 9,280 (≈USD 320)||NTD 10,440 (≈USD 360)|
|Student: ISSP Member||NTD 6,380 (≈USD 220)||NTD 7,540 (≈USD 260)||NTD 8,700 (≈USD 300)|
|Student: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 6,960 (≈USD 240)||NTD 8,120 (≈USD 280)||NTD 9,280 (≈USD 320)|
|ISSP 2021 Virtual Registration Category||Early Registration||Pre-Registration|
|Delegate: ISSP Member||NTD 5,800 (≈USD 200)||NTD 6,670 (≈USD 230)|
|Delegate: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 6,670 (≈USD 230)||NTD 7,540 (≈USD 260)|
|**Lowered Fee: ISSP Member||NTD 3,480 (≈USD 120)||NTD 4,060 (≈USD 140)|
|**Lowered Fee: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 4,060 (≈USD 140)||NTD 4,640 (≈USD 160)|
|Student: ISSP Member||NTD 3,190 (≈USD 110)||NTD 3,770 (≈USD 130)|
|Student: ISSP Non-Member||NTD 3,480 (≈USD 120)||NTD 4,060 (≈USD 140)|
The online abstract submission system is now OPEN, please refer to the submission guidelines below.
icon Important Dates
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 3, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 1-4, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: July 5, 2021 (GMT+8)
icon Abstract Submission Process
icon Abstract Main Themes & Sub-Themes
- Sport Psychology
- Participants (e.g., personality, motivation, stress, anxiety)
- Environments (e.g., competition and cooperation, feedback, reinforcement, intrinsic motivation)
- Group processes (e.g., group and team dynamic, cohesion, leadership, communication)
- Performance (e.g., psychological skills training, arousal regulation, imagery, self-confidence, goal setting, concentration, mindfulness)
- Health and well-being (e.g., psychological well-being, exercise behavior and adherence, athletic injury and psychology, addictive and unhealthy behaviors, burnout and overtraining)
- Psychological growth and development (e.g., children’s development, aggression, sportspersonship)
- Classification in the sport psychology section for Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Others (please identify)
- Exercise Psychology
- Exercise and physical activity epidemiology
- Exercise behavior theories/models
- Psychosocial influence of exercise (e.g., self-perceptions, self-concept, self-esteem, body image)
- Psychosocial consequence of exercise (e.g., stress, anxiety, depression, emotional well-being, cognitive function, health-related quality of life)
- Others (please identify)
- Motor Learning and Control
- Human information processing
- Attention and performance
- Sensory contributions to motor control
- Central contributions to motor control
- Simple movement
- Individual differences and capability
- Motor learning concepts and research methods
- Conditions of practice
- Augmented feedback
- The learning process
- Retention and transfer
- Others (please identify)
icon Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online abstract submission system only
- Presentation Type: You may choose your preferred method of presentation of your abstract among the following four types:
- Oral Presentation: 12-minutes presentation with 3-minutes Q&A session for each presentation. All presentations must be created in a Power Point-compatible format. You will get more details later if you have this style of presentation accepted.
- Poster Presentation: The poster will be displayed in designate time to review and discuss by delegates. The maximum poster size is 90 x 120 cm. Presenters will receive instructions to post their posters prior to their session and will need to present at their poster to interact with attendees for the designated time period.
- Symposium: A 75-minute session presents 4 to 5 abstracts on a single theme from different perspectives on a sub-theme. Symposia are expected to be organized around a theme with a logical connection between speakers and/or a discussant to bring things together. An ideal format is a short introduction, three speakers, and a discussant. The symposium organizer should be on behalf of other speakers submitting the abstracts to Online Abstract Submission System.
- General Symposium
- Partnership Symposium (By Invitation ONLY)
- Give me Five-5 Slides in 5 Minutes Free Communication Presentation: This presentation format entails a 5-minute presentation of five slides followed by 2 minutes of questions in a chaired session of short communications.
- Abstracts must be proofread carefully to avoid errors before the submission. Please note that you can check and revise your submitted abstract on the system before May 3, 2021. Once Online Abstract Submission System closed then any modifications will not be accepted.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different abstract categories.
- Abstracts that have previously been published or presented will not be accepted.
- The on-line submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the abstracts for all purposes of the Conference usage without further notice.
- All accepted abstract will be published in Electric Congress Abstract Book and listed in International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- The Scientific Committee of the ISSP 2021 reserves the right deciding final presentation type of each summitted abstract. While the Scientific Committee cannot guarantee that your preference will be selected, every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the ISSP 2021 and reviewing results will be informed by emailing a notice to symposium organizers or presenting authors only between June 1-4, 2021.
- All information should be entered in final publication-ready form. The way you submit it is the way it will be shown in the program and the abstract online publication.
- The Primary Author (first author/presenting author) MUST register ISSP 2021 Congress and present the abstract(s) in person during the Congress to ensure his or her accepted abstract(s) are included in the abstract publication and website. Deadline for the registration is July 5, 2021. Please note that register once only while the presenting author presents multiple abstracts.
- The applicant must be the first author/presenting author of the submitted abstract; each applicant can submit more than one abstract.
icon Abstract Format
- Language: ENGLISH only.
- Words limitation
- Title - No limitations (First letter of each word should be capitalized except for preposition).
- Abstract - contents should be 350 to 400 words, containing NO tables, figures, sub-headings or paragraph breaks.
- The abstract contains introduction, purpose, methods, results, conclusion, and 3-5 keywords. Please note that the content of the abstract should be presented in one paragraph ONLY with no subheading needed.
- The maximum authors of the abstract are Six.